- About Us
- Disaster Planning
- Funding sources
- Help Resources
- Ed Programs
- IL Repositories
University of Victoria
Type of education program:
Cultural Resource Management Program
The University of Victoria offers a variety of options in the area of heritage, culture, and museum studies.
Post-undergraduate level products are:
- Diploma in Cultural Resource Management that focuses on museum or heritage principles and practices or approaches to the management of cultural organizations
- Post-undergraduate level Professional Specialization Certificate in Collections Management Cultural Resource Management Program
- Post-undergraduate level Professional Specialization Certificate in Heritage Conservation Planning.
Graduate level studies are:
- Graduate Certificate in Cultural Heritage Studies for emerging and mid-career individuals involved with a range of cultural heritage fields that strengthens both understanding and integration of cultural heritage, community engagement and sustainable development
- Graduate Professional Certificate in Cultural Heritage Studies, available in Summer 2013 to professionals and those interested in pursuing a career or involvement in cultural heritage, will strengthen management and leadership skills by focusing on conceptual and practical strategies for approaching challenges in the workplace and community.
State, province, or territory: